End of Tenancy Cleaning in London by A to Z
The days of insecurity and unrest about the condition of your rental property are over. We all know you should leave the place in a pristine condition in order to get your deposit back. We offer you a professional end of tenancy cleaning in London coming with a guarantee viable for 72 hours and a free re-clean!
We use advanced equipment and powerful detergents in order to answer the property’s owner expectations and deliver spotless results which will satisfy all involved sides.
As experts in the field, we have an approved by landlords and agencies checklist which is used as a guidance when performing a move out cleaning. This way we are sure that all the brushing and polishing is done and there isn’t a spot left.
This professional and guaranteed service is designed to answer the particular needs of:
- Tenants – due to the rental agreement, tenants need to leave the property in a good, presentable condition to ensure they will receive their deposit back. This is where the seasoned end of tenancy cleaners step in.
- Landlords – if you are planning to rent a flat or apartment, you need to make sure your premises are in top-notch condition if you want to lease it quickly. We can also help anyone who is managing AirBnb properties.
- Letting agencies – our expertise in pre- and post-tenancy cleaning occasions make us a reliable partner for both short and long-term commitment.
Got a great deal with you and managed to save on overall expenses of my moving. The team was brilliant, professional and friendly, what more can I ask for?
How Our Move Out Cleaning Is Performed
Based on the dimensions of your property and amount of work, we will send a team of 2 or 3 cleaners. Once the technicians arrive at the scheduled time, they will start their job immediately. The move out cleaners in London will carry all detergents and needed equipment to perform a full, top-to-bottom cleaning.
We follow a detailed checklist which helps us guarantee that no stains and spots will be left behind. If you want a specific area to be treated, make sure to note it in the checklist. Please see examples of the tasks included in the service:
- Rugs and soft furniture will be vacuumed; for persistent stains, we offer carpet and upholstery cleaning using hot water extraction;
- All surfaces – wiped and cleaned;
- Hard floors – mopped and polished;
- The inside of your window panes will be tackled;
- Freezer, oven and fridge will be professionally cleaned on the inside and outside;
- Deep bathroom cleaning and sanitising;
- Kitchen tops and cupboards – wiped inside and out with great attention to detail;
Please bare in mind that the service is only performed when there are no personal belongings inside the property. However, we don’t mind if there are items stored in a place which is not part of the session.
The Perks of Our Tenancy Cleaning A to Z
- The service comes with a 72-hour guarantee – simply call us if something is missed we will re-clean the property for free!
- You a get free oven cleaning;
- The service is available on weekends and bank holidays, and we also offer same day option if our schedule allows it;
- Multi-service orders – get help to move your belongings and order the man and van team, while we take care of the property you are leaving;
- Our move out cleaning in London is not charged by the hour meaning the team will stay with you for as long as needed;
|Order end of tenancy cleaning and get oven cleaning for FREE|
|Schedule tenancy cleaning + professional carpet cleaning with 40% OFF|
|Get move out cleaning + exterior window cleaning with 10% OFF|
The Complete Property Makeover
Our mission is to make your rental property looks like the day you’ve moved in it! Sometimes, achieving it requires more work than you think, so we offer you additional services, which when combined with your check out cleaning, will surely contribute to the property transformation:
- Wall cleaning – we offer you to take advantage of professional spot or refreshing treatment services. If the wall is too damaged, this service won’t be sufficient, and a professional handyman is the only way to go.
- Carpet cleaning – if your textile piece needs attention, we can help you with hot water extraction and dry treatment.