Enjoy Our Effective Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning in London
If the colors of your carpets and sofas appear dull and lifeless and you see stains of unknown origin, it’s time for a deep restoration session.
We offer you to take advantage of our low prices for professional service and we guarantee to return your pieces’ fresh look.
We employ professionals who have years of experience in the field. They have the skills and the proper tools to remove all kinds of spots. They use a powerful hot water extraction machine and a range of stain removing and cleansing products in order to make sure your rugs and soft furniture will be deep cleaned, to the highest standard.
We understand that you have a busy schedule filled with work and home tasks. That’s why we offer you a wide selection of booking options to choose from, and evening and weekend booking options are available.
You can also get a discount on tailored services – just book all the expert services that you want to be done and let us deal with them.
Book your carpet and upholstery cleaning today and let us deal with the task of bringing the fresh look back to your home.
I hate spring cleaning... I mean, who doesnt? A friend told me about you, so I decided to give it a try. I was quite pleased with the work they did and the price was fine by me. Will definitely use the service again.
Take Advantage of Our Benefits
- Order a service with us at a convenient time for you – we are available on weekends and bank holidays.
- No need to worry about your health and your pets, as we aim at using eco-friendly products
- We are equally experienced in deep cleaning carpets and sofas in private and office buildings
- The team has successfully removed stains left by ink, make-up, oil, food, red wine, coffee and more
Save more money by booking two, or more of our services at the same time. For a spotless home on a budget, combine rug and sofa cleaning along with one off cleaning. Or if you would like to make sure you will get your deposit back, order end of tenancy cleaning along this service.
How Do We Clean Carpets and Upholstery?
The team members are familiar with the most efficient cleaning products depending on the type of stain and the fabric material. They come fully equipped and start with a fibre test to determine which method will deliver best results, without harming the fabric. You can have your sofas and rugs protected from future stains by taking advantage of our fabric protection treatment. The methods available:
- Hot water extraction – the machine creates pressure which loosens up the dirt and grime, and then vacuums those particles. This method is more reliable and efficient than steam cleaning. Suitable for pieces made from wool or synthetics. Additionally, you get a free air-mover as part of the service
- Dry cleaning – known as dry compound cleaning. Done with powder, foam or solvents. Mostly performed on more delicate pieces where HWE can harm the fabrics. Suitable for your sisal, sea-grass and upholstery containing silk or velvet
Depending on the rug material, the team will perform one of the techniques which will bring the piece to a clean and fresh state. Upon request, they can apply Scotchgard fabric protection treatment, which will keep future stains away from your carpet for several months. An invisible layer of Teflon will be applied and won’t let the dust or any spills to penetrate into your furniture.
We have a team of friendly advisers at your service around the clock. Contact us via our live chat feature or over the phone to get free price estimates. Also, fill in your details in our ask for a free quote form and we will call you shortly to arrange a visit with our team.